Just Put the Name of Seth Rogen

    I consider myself very lucky to have caught an advanced screening of this film. These days you just put the name of Seth Rogen on anything and that immediately attracts the attention and intrigue. This guy is constantly funny, and not many comics!

    When we first met and fell in love with this guy I'm sure there was not one of us ever imagined we would ever see him play a superhero! But that's exactly what he does in The Green Hornet.

    When I first heard of this film I could not put my finger on where I had heard of The Green Hornet before, and I'm not surprised at all if you have the same problem! But then I remembered. More or less every time you watch a documentary on the life of Bruce Lee (and I've seen a good number of them for some reason) tell you that Lee first appeared on television playing a character named partner The Green Hornet. That made me even more excited about this film: is that what I have heard many times, but have no idea what it is!

    Like most films Rogen, the film revolves around a friendship. There are a lot of action in it, but there is no small amount of comedy either. I thought it was very easy to get into this movie, and I had been interested for the duration, more or less. The jokes are well written and the characters have a surprising amount of depth to them, particularly Kato (Jay Chou in the Green Hornet).

    The film is not quite on par with some of our favorite recent superheroes as Spider-Man or The Dark Knight, but it's perfectly pleasant, and if you like superhero movies then there is no doubt that you will like this.




























































Post Title

Just Put the Name of Seth Rogen


Post URL

http://entertainmentsbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/10/just-put-name-of-seth-rogen.html


Visit Entertainment Blog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List